Quick Steps: Shop > Inventory Management > Product > Edit > SKU Tab
1. Login to the One Sport Technology console, and select Shop from the top menu
2. Click on Inventory Management from the left menu
3. Select Products from the expanded left menu
4. Then click on Products again
5. From the menu bar, select Actions
6. Then select Upload via Spreadsheet, from the drop down menu
7. Complete the excel spreadsheet Demo_bulk_Product.xlsx. The spreadsheet is currently filled with examples of how to complete it.
Ensure the product information and the SKU information are entered on separate lines. When entering your own data ensure that the header is still in place. The codes for each field are below:
- Product or SKU - User must define if the row line is a Product or SKU
- Product = Product information
- SKU = SKU information
- Product Name - Insert the Product Title to display on the front end.
- Brand Supplier - Number of Brand Supplier is taken from the order they are created.
- Male = 1
- Female = 2
- Child = 3
- Unisex = 0
- Default sequence number for the product
- Range: 0-99
- Price - Price in default Currency. User does NOT need to insert currency symbol.
- Member Price - Enter discounted member price that will apply once the active club member logs in.
- Previous Price - If the Product is on sale the original Price is entered into Column H. If the product is to sell at full price insert a "0"
- Tax Method
- Local Country Tax Exclusive = 1
- Local Country Tax Inclusive = 2
- Not Applicable = 0
- Sizing Type - Select Sizing Grid to apply to product:
- Allow products to sell into negative
- Yes = 1
- No = 0
- Public display - Public displays allow site administrators to set select product to only appear when a member is logged in.
- Display to All = 1
- Display to Members Only = 0
- Application display - Products can be sold across multiple SportsTG modules to appear during a member sign up or event registration process.
- Shop = 2
- Members = 1
- Events = 6
- Description - Long description of product
- URL identity - Define the URL page name to appear when the product is viewed. No special characters, Capital Letters or spaces are can be inserted into a URL. "-" can replace a space.
- Meta Tags - As required. Separate with a comma
- Nil Postage - Do you want to offer free postage on the selected product?
- Yes = 1
- No = 0
- Postage Cost - If you want to put a flat rate freight charge on a product. Enter the value in this column.
- Postage Factor - Select the postage factor to trigger charge rates.
- Dangerous Goods - Are you good highly flammable or considered a Dangerous Good?
- Yes = 1
- No = 0
- Product Classification - Select the product classification from any of the below options:
- Document = 1
- Gift = 2
- Commercial Sample = 3
- Returned Goods = 4
- Postage notes - Any specific notes for the driver or the product picker on this specific product.
- SKU Code - Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) code. To match up with POS SKU if applicable
- Stock on hand - Stock on Hand at the time of product creation
- Size - Refer to Sizing Code Template TAB for the Code required for each sizing type.
- Height - Dimensions of product to be in Centimeters (CM)
- Length - Dimensions of product to be in Centimeters (CM)
- Width - Dimensions of product to be in Centimeters (CM)
- Weight - Weight of SKU in Kilograms (KG). If your product weighs 500 Grams enter it as 0.5
8. Once the spreadsheet is complete, it can be uploaded. Select the file, and click Import File