Here you'll find all the help resources for Classic and OST platforms.
Whether you are a rookie or elite - we are here to help you get the most out of our sports solutions
GameDay Classic Permanent Closure from 31 May 2022
The GameDay Classic platform will be progressively shut down permanently from 31 May 2023. Users should ensure all required data and settlement reports are extracted prior to 31 May 2023.
For more information on extracting these reports, please see below links:
- Member Data Exports
- Member Settlement Reports
- Event Entrant Exports
- Event Settlement Reports
- Shop Orders Exports
- Shop Settlement Exports
- Auction Order Exports
- Auction Settlement Reports
- Tickets Exports
- Ticketholders Exports
- Tickets Settlement Reports
GameDay Community provides our users and partners with an online destination to find, share and learn all things about GameDay including links to the lates product updates & release notes.
Checkout GameDay Community here
Become a member of GameDay Community by signing up here (it's FREE to join!)
Get an answer now
- Select a topic to find instructions, videos and advice.
- Enter a question or topic in the search bar
- Check out the popular and recent updates below
Get more help
- If you can't find an answer here or need to report a problem: Contact Us
- If you need to access a list of your previous requests, go to: My Requests
Support process for your organisation
Every organisation has particular support processes for members and admins and who their first point of contact should be before getting in contact with GameDay. Please check this process before getting in contact with us:
- Participants/Parents/Team Admins- if you have any questions related to registrations, access, transfers, payments, accounts, statistics, results etc please speak to your club directly as they are your first point of contact, however if your club cannot assist please speak to your league.
- Club administrators - if you have any queries related to payments, members, duplicates or competition admin and access please speak to your league directly as they are your first point of contact. They can also assist with what the correct processes are in relation to transfers, competition rules and much more.
- League administrators - for any registration, transfer or member related queries please speak to your state/national body as they are your first point of contact for competition, registration or member queries.