In response to the large number of requests to refund participant fees after the shutdown of sports due to COVID-19, we have built a tool which allows STG staff the ability to process refunds from the admin console on a case by case or bulk basis.
Admins will need to run a transaction report with specific fields in order to get the information we need so our team is able to refund successfully. Once this report has been sent to us, our support team to can process the refunds.
Please see the below on what is needed by your club/association in order for us to refund in bulk for members within EVENTS:
1. Log into your console.
2. Go to EVENTS.
3. Click into the relevant EVENT.
4. Click on EXPORT TEMPLATES.
5. Click ADD.
6. Input the following as the TITLE: (Organisation Name) Bulk Refunds.
7. Select YES for the following fields (all other fields change to NO):
- Entry Amount
- Receipt Number
8. Save export template.
9. Go to ENTRANTS> ACCEPTED.
10. Click on the TEMPLATE button.
11. Select the report you just created (Organisation Name Bulk Refunds).
12. Leave all other fields as they are.
14. Click EXPORT.
15. Check that this report has all the correct transactions.
16. Within this report you will need to ADD TWO EXTRA FIELDS called Refund Amount and Organisation ID.
- Please input your organisation ID against all the transactions - your organisation ID can be found within ADMINISTRATION > DETAILS.
- Please also input the amount needed to be refunded for each transaction - most will be the eact amount of the transaction however this may vary depending on what the transaction was.
The report should look like the below with all the list of transactions- please also adjust the report headings if they do not match the below:
-The PNREF field will be the RECEPIT NUMBER field.
17. Once the report has the above fields/information (as seen in the image), please forward this report onto the support team via email@example.com.
Please include your best contact email address and phone number as well as the name of your organisation. A sample of an email is below:
8. Once our team has received this we will send you an email back confirming this and our team will look into refunding these payments.
We understand that refunds are needed as soon as possible during this hard time, however as we have a large quantity of requests to get through, we ask you to be patient with us while we process these refunds- we will do our best to attend to these requests ASAP.