The results portal is the online area in which entrants, administrators, coaches, officials and the public can view results from Athletics Australia approved meets and events.
1. The results portal will be located within the Athletics Australia Members Portal. Navigate to the tab called Results within the Members Portal.
2. From here, you can search for results via the event type, by selecting the event from the event listing and applying any other filters to narrow the search criteria such as Height (if applicable), Age, Gender, and Year.
3. The more criteria applied the more narrow the search results will be.
4. Any results that match the criteria entered will automatically appear in the result listing.
5. To search for a result by a particular athlete, navigate to the Search Athletes tab. Begin typing the name of the athlete and any results matching the criteria will automatically display in the listing.
6. To reset your search, click on Reset Filter on the right hand side