Quick Steps: Go to Events > Click on Event > Basic Information > Merchandise > Actions > Edit > Save
Please note, in order to set up a Merchandise page on your Events form, you will need to have done the following;
1. Previously set up your products in the Shop module:
To add a product into Shop click here for instructions:
2. Selected Events as an application for that particular product.
Click on the Shop module, and select Inventory Management from the expanded left menu.
Select Actions and then Edit on the right side of the relevant product you would like to display on your Events form.
Within the Details tab (first tab) scroll down to Application Display and tick the box against Events to ensure it displays on your Events form.
Once your products have been added in Shop and set to display on Events, you are now ready to proceed with adding them into your Events form.
4. Within your OST Console, select Events from the top menu, then click on the name of the event
5. Select Basic Information from the left menu
6. Select the Merchandise tab
7. Click Actions > Edit
8. Assign the relevant products to the event by moving the items from the left list to the right using the arrows.
9. Once all of the desired products are sitting in the list on the right, click Save.
This will now set up an additional page on your Events form, allowing the entrant to select and add merchandise products to their cart before finalising their registration.