This article relates to Site 1.0
Quick Steps: Website > Image Gallery > Image Types1. Go to the menu Website, then select Image Gallery, then Image Types from the expanded menu on the left hand side.
2. Click Add and insert a title for your Image Type e.g. OFFLINE, EVENT DAY. Then click Save.
3. Go to the menu Website, then select Image Gallery, then Images from the expanded menu on the left hand side. 4. Click Add, select the image type you have added as the Gallery type. Click Browse to upload the image from your computer.
5. Once the image has been uploaded you will be provided with two URL's. COPY this URL to insert into any text editor in the console. Website URL: This URL is to be used for any image inserted on to a webpage throughout the SportsTG console. Email Specific URL: This URL is to be used for any images inserted into any form of email, receipt, invoice.
6. Go to the page where you would like to insert the image. This can be any text editor area within the console, eg. in WEBSITE, EVENTS, SHOP etc. For example: If you are inserting an image onto a page in your WEBSITE, go to USER DEFINED DATA. If you are inserting an image onto a summary page in EVENTS, go to BASIC INFORMATION If you are inserting an image onto a receipt/invoice, go to the text editor where that receipt/invoice is setup.
7. Click Edit and place your cursor in the editing box where you would like the image to appear. 8. Click the Insert Image Icon, paste the image URL in the first field and click Inser