Quick Steps: Website > User Defined Data > Category
This area enables the administrator to create different menu options for their website.
1. Go to the Website menu, and select User Defined Data.
2. Select Category from the expanded left hand menu
3. Click Add
4. Select the Category Type from the drop down menu
Menu Option: This will create a menu item along your website menu. This option would usually be selected to link to another website. In this section the administrator has the following options:
Menu Option with Custom Page: This option allows for a custom page to be created by the administrator.
Menu Option with Custom Data: This option allows for a custom page to be created by the administrator. This menu type also allows for sub menu's to be attached to this category.
Menu Option with IFrame: This will create a menu item along your website menu. This option would usually be selected to house another website page on the organisation's website.
5. Once all the relevant fields are entered, click Save.
6. To ensure that the category is displayed, click the Red Status Cross, to make it a Green Tick to activate.