Once you've created a competition, before you can start fixturing you need to add your teams. Depending on how your competition is set up, you will have multiple options for how to do this. If your competition includes Clubs, then you'll be able to add your Tiered Organisations, otherwise, you'll need to set up each team separately as per the instructions below.
Quick Steps: Go to Competitions > select the relevant competition > Team > Add or Add Organisation
Adding a TEAM to a competition
1. Within the Management Console, select COMPETITIONS from the top menu, then COMPETITIONS from the left menu.
2. Select the relevant competition from the listing and then TEAMS from the expanded left menu.
3. Click ADD at the top of the page.
- Click ADD if adding a new team not linked in the console
- Click ADD MULTIPLE if adding multiple teams not linked to the console
- Click ADD ORGANISATIONS to select individual clubs linked in the console
- Click ADD ALL ORGANISATIONS to add all clubs linked in the console
4. Complete all the required fields and click SAVE to add a club.
From the teams listing, administrators can View, Edit and Email any of the teams listed. Administrators can also seed the teams using the SEEDING button to allow for easier fixturing.